What is Scrum?
Scrum is an agile project management methodology, that allows us to focus on rapid delivery of value to our customers. It involves short iterations and feedback loops to optimize the productivity of our team.
Scrum provides clear visibility into the development process, allowing you to have your finger on the pulse at all times. You, the client, will always know your available options of feature delivery versus cost & schedule.
Three of our team members are Certified Scrum Masters.
What can Scrum do for you?
- Better, Faster, Cheaper Scrum enables teams to deliver software with less bugs, on schedule, and without wasting expensive resources.
- Visibility Know what features will be completed by what date, and how much it will cost.
- Full control You can start and stop the project at any time.
- Core Value We deliver shippable code that provides integral business value.
Other qualities that make us Agile:
- Agile Software Development
- Iterative Development with Customer Feedback
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Fluid Team-Resource Allocation